• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: 1 Fire~Fly 2, new in package

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
I recently found some parts left over from last year's run of Fire~Flies, and I assembled them into a complete light. I may end up having another one around, I'm not sure. I have added the foam donut mod, and it makes the light work extra reliably.

To recap, it is a complete, brand-new, assembled light. Twist operation, 2-stage switch w/foam donut, UCL lens, NX05 optic (can change to Fraen if buyer wants), HA3 in dark blue, CR123 cell body, copper head, BB650 sandwich with white LuxII emitter. RCR123 not recommended, as per Wayne at the Sandwich Shoppe.

If the customer wants an aluminum head to go along with it, they can have one for $20.00US, as opposed to the regular $25.00US price.

Price is $130.00US, plus $6.00US shipping, worldwide. First post here of unconditional "I'll take it" gets it.

Paypal payment is preferred. Payment can be sent to me at [email protected] , questions can be asked at [email protected] .

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
M_R, you have first dibs on the FF. Please send payment via Paypal as above (in US funds), and I'll send off the package right away.

cy, if I find I have another one, you are first in line for it.

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a number of pics in the Fire~Fly FAQ thread, which can be found here. There is also a bunch of other info as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cy, you're up! The FF that was out for pictures came back, in just the same condition as it left, so if you still want it, it's yours. Please email me for details.

Thanks! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
tiger, there are a couple of people already in line for a Fire~Fly, but I will add your name to the list in case they pass.

Billson, these are assembed from parts not put together in the second run (last summer). The FF2 is indeed gunmetal (it's a dark blue-grey colour, like a blued gun). The FF3 run will not be ready to open for pre-sale for a couple of months at least.