brightest 1x123 EDC LED

budi

Newly Enlightened
who has the brightest 1x123 EDC LED ? time to show off what you know/have /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

JanCPF

Enlightened
KL4+E1E+R123 (+ McE2S) = TW4 on Li-Ion delivering 65+ lumens (assuming that by brightest you mean total light output, and not lux in the hotspot).

Welcome to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif "Hold on to your wallet" and be prepared to "buy'em both"!

Jan

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
McLux PR X3T + Balrog BE1 + McE2s 15ohm with R123 (4.2v Li-ion rechargable).

The middle one in the pic below. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
1cells.jpg

JanCPF

Enlightened
Looks very nice Greg, but are you EDC'ing it? It looks too nice to have been EDC'ed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif I know what you mean though. BTW What's that cool "Moon Base Alpha style" piece of furniture you store your lights in? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jan

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are we talking about rechargables or normal cells?

My QIII is cleaner, whiter and *seemingly* brighter than my TW4 setup. But that's luck of the draw, the TW4 is great too, but I like that setup better on my VG body. .

Tritium

Enlightened
Ah, "Moon Base Alpha". It's been a long time. I miss it.
They never had any lights this good though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

xpitxbullx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I sometimes carry my McLux PR-T/BB750/X4T using a 4.2V R123.

Gregw, what current driver are you using for your X3T?

Jeff

budi

Newly Enlightened
great inputs...thanks guys. got a couple of arcs myself and quite happy with them. looking at HDS now and expecting to be proven wrong by the experts

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
JanCPF said:
Looks very nice Greg, but are you EDC'ing it? It looks too nice to have been EDC'ed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif I know what you mean though. BTW What's that cool "Moon Base Alpha style" piece of furniture you store your lights in? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jan

[/ QUOTE ]

It's actually in one of the sheath of my Maxpedition Fatboy which I carry every day, so, yes, I am EDC'ing it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That shelf is just a niche in one of my cupboards that I thought is cool to photograph my 1 cell lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

gregw

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
xpitxbullx said:
I sometimes carry my McLux PR-T/BB750/X4T using a 4.2V R123.

Gregw, what current driver are you using for your X3T?

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

It's also a BB750. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif This was the FIRST X-bin PR head made by McGizmo himself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif