Whats the worst fight, you've gotten in....

code09

Enlightened
Whats the worst fight, you\'ve gotten in....

with your bf/gf/wife or husband.

I hate it when me and my gf fight...it just makes me so mad. Just recently, her sister said something to me, that it really hurt and created alot of damage. Im not sure if i'll be able to get over it. Even though its my girlfriends sister who said it to me, my girl friend and i still managed to get into a fight over it. Kinda stupid...

So, what was the worst one with you guys? and what was the outcome?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Whats the worst fight, you\'ve gotten in....

The worst was when I slugged a girl, right on the kisser. I felt I had no choice really. She was scratching and kicking and verbal rebuttals was not effective in getting her to stop.

Of course I was only nine or ten years old at the time but I still feel embarrassed when I think about it. She was not at all physically hurt by it but I sure got baleful stares from her girlfriends for quite some time after that!

Darkcobra

Enlightened

I remember when I got beat up by a girl when I was in the 3rd grade. She threw me on the ground and started stomping on my back! Dad told me never to fight girls.... She got tired and left, I forget what brought this on to me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

code09

Enlightened

hahahaa, thats halarious guys. Thanks!

Anymore?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif