• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD!!! FS: ARC LSH-P ‘Modded’ MINT!!!

Flash_Fan

Newly Enlightened
For sale here is an ARC LSH-P in perfect condition. It was purchased a couple of months ago and was never taken out of it's bag. This light has been 'modded' by an experienced flashlight technician, (LitFuse from the CPF) for modification. This particular light features:

• TWOJ Lux III, the absolute whitest tint bin available. T binned luxeons are rated to emit 67.2 - 87.4 lumens. Comparatively, the Surefire 6P is only rated to produce 65 lumens and requires two batteries.

• Reflector, for the ideal combination of intense hotspot light and useful flood spill light.

• Current bias set at 611 mA, for the ideal balance of LED life, light output and runtime. (over 1 hour of runtime)

• UCL glass lens, for increased light transmittance and increased scratch resistance. (stock LSH-P's came with a scratch prone Lexan lens)

This light is completely stock on the exterior, which will amaze those around you with how much light a "stock" ARC LSH-P puts out. This light is tastefully modded and builds on the strengths of the stock LSH-P (small size, brightness) while working on its weaknesses (glass lens instead of Lexan) and is a clear improvement over a light that many reviewers have dubbed "perfect".

For an additional $65.00, I can include an ARC AA Battery Tube, (mint), a twisty tailcap, (minor discoloration on the inside), and premium batteries for all items.

I'm selling this MINT condition, 'modded' ARC LSH-P light for $265.00. If you want the complete kit: LSH-P, twisty (slight discoloration inside, not major) end cap, AA battery tube and new batteries for all, I'll do $325.00 shipped. Continental US Only.

Accepting Cashier's Check, Money Order or PayPal. Buyer to pay actual S+Ins
Thx

FlashaholicX

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: ARC LSH-P 'Modded' MINT!!!

Free /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bump.gif, I have seen mods like this and have been blown away every time, IMO they are worth every hard earned penny.

M_R

Enlightened

Flash_Fan,

It appears that this is a cross post with the custom BST, please refer to the BST rules as I'm pretty sure that this is not allowed.

Cheers,

Matthew

Flash_Fan

Newly Enlightened

Thanks FlashaholicX. I'm only selling light this because I have two now. I'm selling one to make room for another custom light. This light is absolutely awesome and looks 100% stock! I highly recommend LitFuse as a 'modder'.

Regards Brad (Flash_Fan)