• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired withdrawn

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all
I've got what once was a 279 dollar wicked ultra. During a freak accident i touched the pot with a screw drive and shorted it out. Now the pot is turned up to maximim. The laser still produces a very visible beam at night but it gets warm fast due to the "pot mod". I'ts about as half as bright as it was originally (was 42mw) so i'm guessing about 20mw. it's got a whole in the barrel were i had to drill it out to adjust the pot but a little black electrical tape matches real well. The pocket clip is not attached but i will include it with the box. Still a great deal at $80 dollars shipped conus. Try and find a laser this bright for $80. I can make no promises on the life of this one now that the pots cranked up. Paypal accepted.
jimmy

FlashlightOCD

Enlightened
Re: Sort of broken, wicked laser

knifebright,

Your salesmanship needs a little work, if I may suggest [in good humor of course]:

Re-tuned wicked ultra laser now produces amazing amount of heat and gives up an incredible .5 times the orginal mw.

The tuning port is almost invisable yet it can still be accessed by simply removing the matching black tuning port cover.

Due to the extreme nature of the re-tuning mods that were made I can not guarantee the life of this baby.

Original pocket clip and box included.

Originally $279 now only $80.

Spacemarine

Enlightened
Re: Sort of broken, wicked laser

I think FlashlightOCD made joke, a good one I might add :)

What FlashlightOCD wrote was the description of that laser if it was sold on eBay....