Correct rechargeable battery for TW4?

Cadster

Newly Enlightened
This is my first post, so I hope I'm posting in the right place. I own an L4 and an E1E, and I have seen posts here generally describing the TW4 combo that runs at normal L4 brightness, providing you use the correct rechargeable battery.
Can anyone tell me exactly which battery to use and where I
can buy it and the appropriate charger?
Thanks

luxlover

Banned
Cadster,
Luxlover here from Brooklyn, wanting to welcome you to a place that already has over 12,000 members, and is growing everyday.

No answer to your question though, since I am curious about the same thing. Cadster, huh? Sounds like you use a CADD program for your pcb design occupation. I have been in engineering since June 1978, using AutoCAD for mechanical/civil/structural engineering projects. How do you do, fellow "cad jockey?"

Take care newcomer!!!

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a TW4 (LOVE IT) I use a 750mA Rechargable 123 battery in my the thing is BRIGHT with this battery in it... I bought my batteries at batterystation.com and a recharger from the same place..

AW (screen name on CPF) is a well respected member who also sells 750mA batteries and chargers cheaper and he personally tests his batteries for quality. (shamless plug for AW)

be safe and enjoy your stay here

doug

Cadster

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys for the warm welcome and the lead.
I'm off to spend more money!

vhyper007

Enlightened
Also, welcome.
But be wary. Flashoholism is an insidious (word for the day)pathogen which is highly opportunistic and unforgiving of the uninitiated. Hell, the initiated also. It is also iatrogenic in that you enter without it and leave infected. It is highly virulent and makes you want to infect others as well. Proceed at your own risk.
Prayerfully,
vhyper007

btw I have the KL1 and am trying to make it work on an fb2 body but the switch is awfully finicky. It is way cool though.