may be moveing in 2 weeks or 3

raggie33

*the raggedier*
around the end a this month i may move to giansville ga .wont have internet for a while that will be awefull but i think im glad to be geting out a this shacxk but it will cost a lot more i wont have roomate .so no internet or extras but also its safe there and a lot nicer place.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know what to say. I'm gonna miss having you around Raggs, but at least you are moving to a better and safer place that you'll be happier in. I hope you can still get an internet connection somewhere. CPF is going to be much more boring without you. Good luck man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

LifeNRA

Flashaholic*
I hope that the new place is very nice and that you are safe and happy.
I never knew you had a roommate Raggs.
Wonder if there is a Library near by where you could log into CPF?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
yeah roomates are awefull its kinda like not a real roomate cause we both have are own entrance.i guess this house used to be a duplex

14C

Enlightened
rags if you have a laptop I'd be glad to send you a wireless 802.1 B card free so you can check for WiFi hotspots and free internet connections around the area.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
very kind offer 14c but i wont have a laptop .ill find to get internet maybe there will be some plan that has basic phone and interent cheap .i realy dont want another roomate but id be able to afford more then.and it will be my place but im afraid theyll be a crook or something

14C

Enlightened
OK...good luck with everything and the offer is always open in case you need it.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Good luck, Raggie! I'm so glad to hear that you'll be moving into a safer place.

If there's a library anywhere nearby, you could plug a WiFi card into your PC, hook up a long range antenna and away ya go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
aint sure about library im pretty sure there is a bus i ssaw bus sign.its on lake lanier.it used to be my dads and steps moms place they rented it out tenant moves may 1 st .then ill move it im geting the big room .it has a back prorch upstaires a deck i guess ya call it ya can see the lake and the boat ramps.it has all new aplinces. it even has a a american decor to it flags in it etc .ill take pics ..ill be buying it not renting it..it is so much nicer then this place i have now. .ill miss my dog roomate is keeping him. the lady behind me said i cant go.it realy upseting her that im going.she is elderly i watch out for her.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Bless your heart for watching out for that elderly lady. Can you ask your current roommate to keep an eye on her after you move?

The new place sounds wonderful. You deserve it, raggie. Looking forward to the photos!

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Raggie,
One good posssibility for a room-mate may be a licensed security guard, law enforcement officer, sherrif, sherrif's deputy, or class A commercial drivers licensed truck driver just needing someplace other than the interstate highway to come home to once every couple months, etc.
Anyone in these professions is required to be felony and class "A" misdemeanor free.
Just a thought.
I for one would have no problem with you being my room mate if we were not so far apart.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
good points 3rd shift thank you photon thank you for the kind words.she realy is upset im moveing to the fact i almost deciced to stay.im sure roomate will watch her to.hect she is 80 her sister is 90.the younger one still drives and gardens he name is nebo ...far as pics i took some and delted em from camera on acident but ill take more lots more i never could do beam shots her cause lol every area of this place embasrished me lol