Can anyone explain this?

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, WRONG. my number was 5, but it said 4. Anyway, its probably those math things that all make sense when explained correctly. (Which I cant do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif)

Edit: Im wrong b/c i didnt follow the instructions...

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's always going to be correct......don't even bother Mags /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just about anyone could figure it out. Whether or not you are to lazy to try makes all the difference. Well, if you are to lazy to try, than you fit into my group!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's probably not all that complicated.

Takifugu

Newly Enlightened
Adding up the digits of your answer should always end up in multiples of 9, ie 9,18,27...(before circling out one of the digits)
A bit of subtraction and you get the missing digit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks for the fun.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's always the nine thing. I've taken two other mind reading puzzles before and they always were relating to the multiples of nine. I shoulda guessed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I did was just take the number I chose and circle one digit, mix up the remaining numbers, and just give the comic dude the leftover digits mixed up.