KL-1'S for $39 !

Gandalf

Enlightened
Re: KL-1\'S for $39 !

Botach's shipping is $7 to $8, even on a small item like a KL1.
icon13.gif
mad.gif

Besides that, given their reputation, I'd rather pay a *higher* price from a more reputable reseller. In this case you don't have to
icon3.gif

Aluminum Junkie

Newly Enlightened

You can get the same price from Frank at County Comm, and you will actually get what you order, and in a timely fashion. I was there on Friday and they have a good supply. I have done business with both companies many times, and the track record for Bostink is very poor. Bottom line, you will usually get better service from a smaller vendor. Just my whacky opinion.

Aluminum Junkie

notos&w

Enlightened

marty, im in agreement w/ the other posters but wanted to thank you for letting us know so no one is left in the dark. (pun intended).

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wonder if they have stopped using purple (tint 5?) LEDs. That alone might be worth me getting another. Any feedback as to beam color of Surefire's most recent KL1 offerings? I bought mine right when it came out.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast

I agree that Frank at C.C. is fine, (but doesn't answer e-mails though after you've ordered). When you live in Calif. and have to pay these tax mad liberals their tax, you appreciate these "heads-up" from iddibhai on where to buy outside of the liberal state of Calif.! Thanks iddibhai! Also Marty, thanks for your "heads-up"!

iddibhai

Enlightened

Gene, Outdoor Warehouse is in the great state of California, a few minutes drive from where I live...

Anarchocap

Enlightened

Plus with Botach, you never really know if the damn thing is in stock. Chances are its not, and you have to call Lucy to figure that one out before you order anyway...