• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Finish Aleph 2 - 1x123, NG1000, TW0J

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

I've had this Aleph here for some time now, keeping it for a friend who decided he couldn't use it at the moment, so it's up for grabs now.

The light is equipped with a TW0J Luxeon III, NG1000 Light Engine, and is built up as a 1x123, 10-Ohm FT Tailcap, Aleph 2 head setup. Bright, white, and everything that has come to be expected from the reflectors in the Aleph series.

The only problem with the light is that while moving from the blasting chamber back indoors, the light slipped out of its bag, and the head got dented a little bit when it hit the tile. I've included pictures to show what happened - it doesn't impair function whatsoever, but the lens retaining ring is locked in place now. The light engine is still swappable, etc.

da2-1.jpg
da2-2.jpg

(Sorry for the bad pictures - it's raining once again.)

da2-3.jpg

da2-4.jpg

da2-beams.jpg

I'd like to get $180 plus shipping and PayPal fees for this light. Please drop me a PM if interested.

-Enrique

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey guys, Endeavour make a very nice bead blasted aleph, I have one of them and I can tell you it worth every penny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Yeah I know, this one have a head that got dented...but make him an offer and maybe you could have it...it is a unique one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

I'm willing to split up the parts, if anyone is interested in them individually, or sell the whole thing, without a light engine, for $100. If the polished and blasted bands don't suit you, I can bead blast the entire thing, if needed.

If anyone is interested in the individual parts, please let please let me know, and we'll work something out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Dr_Joe

Enlightened
I have to second Frenchyled's comments. I have one of these also and it is a truly a uniquely beautiful light to see and to hold. Thanks again Enrique !

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the nice words. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The functionality of the light remains the same, the ring is just locked in place now. The beam looks the same as any other of my Aleph 2s.

If the dent is holding anyone back, I can strip, polish, and bead blast another A2 head if needed, and get rid of this one.

-Enrique

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light is still available.

I can split up the parts if anyone is interested in them individually, here are the prices:

A2 Head: $25
1x123 Pack: $32
FT Cap: $60

Or, the whole lot of parts for $100.

If you want a complete, working light, I can add the Light Engine, and the cost would be $180, plus shipping and PayPal fees.

9x23

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Finish Aleph 2 - 1x123, NG1000, TW0J

Would you be interested in selling only the LE? If so please PM me. By the way, beautiful workmanship.

Thanks,

9x23

ArsMachina

Enlightened
Re: FS: Custom Finish Aleph 2 - 1x123, NG1000, TW

I'll take it, if it is still available.
PM sent ;-)