What do you EDC on Casual Fridays?

kelmo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Greetings,

I work in an office that has a pretty defined dress code. Monday through Thursday I carry a homemade E1L on my belt in a little black sheath. Nobody looks twice. But on Fridays everybody gets to dress down. My Friday belt light is a Surefire E2D in a SF sheath. What do you groovy guys and gals carry on casual Fridays?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kelmo

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
sithjedi333 said:
Fire~Fly II everyday, in my pocket on the keychain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. The FF-II is about the largest light I'll EDC. It rides in my pocket, clipped to the pocket with a short lanyard. I used to EDC an Arc LS in the Arc pouch on my belt, however I've since sold all my Arc LS related lights. For my needs, the FF-II with MM-Lite, modified reflector and 1x123 is the only way to go. Great runtime, brightness and beam quality.

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
I'm retired.....every day is a "Casual Friday". I still carry a FFII and a custom made LUXIII powered by a "N" cell with my keys.

simbad

Enlightened
Friday (night) and along the weekend I carry my FF2/MM+ TXOJ. During the week a L4 two stage lives in my Ripoffs pouch clipped in my belt.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
My gun metal Surefire 6P. Its' a great looking light. I carry it when I go out with my wife... makes a great conversation piece.

TENNlumens

Newly Enlightened
Surefire Dominator in a Kydex Holster with TWO Extra Batteries! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

Just Kiddin'!
E2E-Black, with Black Pants. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
I also work in a shirt and tie office. My everyday EDC is a Surefire E1-GM in the front left pocket with money-clip, Chapstick, contact lens drops, change, etc. Anything larger rides in the briefcase or coat pocket.

We do have casual Friday, which really doesn't affect my EDC choice unless I'm wearing 5.11 pants, in which case I've been known to stick a Surefire G2, C2, or my sawed-off 3P Clone in the cellphone/magazine thigh pocket.

270winchester

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry my C3-HA with Pilas and P91, nothing like having a 200+lumen light in your pocket. True, having a small, exotic luxeon lights is a nice gadget to have, but there is nothing like having something in your pocket that is bright enough to serve as a area flood light and broghter than many automotive lights from cars of the past...

I also have a E1l, so out of the way that it's like it's never there.

Nick