• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Pewter LuxIII FlexMag2D *** SOLD

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Close-up1800x600.jpg

Pewter Mag2D, LuxIII TV0J emitter, blue glow ring, O-Sink, nFlex converter, UCL lens, smooth reflector. It's the same light as this one except for the emitter. Maximum brightness level configured for 1000mA.

This light runs on 3xCR123A, 6AA/8AA NiMH or 2xPila150A/S batteries. One battery holder "3xCR123A (or 2xPila150S) to 2D" is included. It's brand new and in mint condition (only used for testing).

I'm asking $115 cash paypal shipping NOT included. Paypal only. Shipping (priority mail) to Europe = 9.10 Euro ($11.80) cash Paypal. Other destinations = 15.40 Euro ($19.95) cash Paypal. CC-Paypal is ok but please add 4% for paypal fees.

First post of "I'll take it" here, gets it. Feel free to ask questions, but an unconditional "I'll take it" takes precedence.

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kilted

Enlightened
Re: FS: Pewter LuxIII FlexMag2D

Icarus, any chance of getting the 6-cell NiMH holder? Any thoughts about running this light on AA NiMH's? A quick calculation showed that 6-2400mAH NiMH would have twice the watt hour / run time of Pila's 150's.

=D~~ Kilted

doctorf

Newly Enlightened

icarus,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/takeit.gif

PM sent.
Thank you.
doctorf

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
Kilted said:
Icarus, any chance of getting the 6-cell NiMH holder? Any thoughts about running this light on AA NiMH's? A quick calculation showed that 6-2400mAH NiMH would have twice the watt hour / run time of Pila's 150's.

=D~~ Kilted

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the 6AA battery holder any more but you can also use the 8AA battery holder modamag is selling here . You can even use this holder with two dummy AA cells if you want to use only 6AA batteries.

You are right about using 6AA NiMH batteries (6x2.400x1.2 = 17.28) versus 2Pila150A's (2x1.200x3.7 = 8.88).

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sold.gif to doctorf. Thanks. PM replied. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kilted

Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
icarus said:
[ QUOTE ]
Kilted said:

=D~~ Kilted

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the 6AA battery holder any more but you can also use the 8AA battery holder modamag is selling here . You can even use this holder with two dummy AA cells if you want to use only 6AA batteries.

You are right about using 6AA NiMH batteries (6x2.400x1.2 = 17.28) versus 2Pila150A's (2x1.200x3.7 = 8.88).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Icarus, I'm still kinda new to this flashlight thing. Still the deer stuck staring at the bright lights.

=D~~ Kilted

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast

You're welcome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif