Mixed Signals.......

Braddah_Bill

Enlightened
I was at work yesterday and one of my co-workers was standing about 10 feet away from me, she called me and pointed to her upper thigh and smiled.....to which she got a confused look from me. She laughed and pointed to her thigh again.... then pointed to mine...now I was really confused to the point of giving her that "Dog with the ears up and head tilting from side to side". So she laughs puts her hands on her hips and says," Your LIGHT /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif .....in your pocket....its ON !!!!

Somehow my JIL-CR2 had come on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif had to take it out and turn it off...don't know which felt WARMER my light or my face.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Aloha

beezaur

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or, "No, I'm just happy to see you."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Scott

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Hee hee... that's happened to me also. Someone stopped me once and said "uh, your pants are lit up." /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
I keep my CR2 light "hair trigger" so a squeeze on the bezel gives me momentery, low beam "flash." I've caught it on in my pocket abt 3 times in the last year, and only once had it pointed-out to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif Fortunately the sucker will run 20+ hours on Low.

Larry