How many female flashaholics are on CPF???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if this is the right place to post this or if this has been asked before but I was wondering how many women are as crazy about flashlights as I am?????

Lisa A.K.A. ChocolateLab33 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

X33

Enlightened
I think there was a long thread about this last year? Maybe someone could point you in the right direction. What is the Chocolate Lab? Is that where you work? I love chocolate.
Stef

L

LITEmania

I know only Sasha and Lisa. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

X33

Enlightened
OK. Nice one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I remember correctly, I think there are 8000-9000 active members. How many are women? A considerably smaller fraction than men. Are there even 20 female CPFers?!?!?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
GadgetGirl bought a couple of LionHearts from me and is now on the latest signup list for two of the newest ones. Aside from Sasha, Flashlight Widow, two of JS Burly's friends (girlfriend and "regular" friend) and now Chocolate Lab (our neighbor has one, beautiful dogs they are!), that is about it that I know of. And who's Lisa?

Enchanted

Newly Enlightened
I am a female and I have around 25 flashlights. I don't know, does that make me a flashaholic?

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, Raggie... what about Edwardorica?... lol.

Lisa - I've been seeing your name around lately and didn't know you're female. Actually, it's good to see some girls around here. Need a light? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Double_A

Flashlight Enthusiast
We have a female member in Switzerland, Lara if I'm not mistaken.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
I would imagine that most CPF members are male. I know that there are female members that don't openly disclose their gender. I'm told it's a somewhat common practice online...

kitelights

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Enchanted said:
I am a female and I have around 25 flashlights. I don't know, does that make me a flashaholic?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have them because you need them and use them like in a business or scouting, etc, then probably not.

If you got them because you were fascinated with a light or just thought it was cool or had an unexplainable urge to buy a light, then yes.

The fact that you're here on this forum is a pretty good indication.

Be prepared - hold on to your pocketbook and be prepared for your shoe collection to take a back seat.

X33

Enlightened
Is there a shoe forum somewhere? And what do you call them people collecting shoes?

Starlight

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
idleprocess said:
I would imagine that most CPF members are male. I know that there are female members that don't openly disclose their gender. I'm told it's a somewhat common practice online...

[/ QUOTE ]
This is probably because of requests like [ QUOTE ]
moephiues said:Can we get some pictures

[/ QUOTE ]

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
X33 said:
And what do you call them people collecting shoes?

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer: Women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

My apolgies to the fairer sex, but I just couldn't resist. I'll try to be more PC in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts