ATTN: people in the South Bay Area, CA

D

**DONOTDELETE**

alright, which one of you bastages bought the last Legend LX at the walmart in mountain view?
mad.gif
mad.gif

grin.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

mc

Newly Enlightened
Not me, I got one of the 1st ones a couple of weeks ago
grin.gif
maybe the Milpitas store has some? I will post here if I see them around..

Gman

Enlightened
Not me, but I looked at one in Milpitas.
Didn't buy it, upon seeing it I was unimpressed. (Another fella went down there after me and it was gone so someone liked it.)

I agree with you however, those Mountain View pukes are in a class by themselves. :))

HunkaBurninLove

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, someone bought the two that Gman saw at Milpitas before I got there
mad.gif

When I went there at the end of October, they said that they were going to order some more and would be here the early part of November. I was just down there today at there were none on the rack.

I've been to the Union City, Milpitas, Mountain View, and San Jose Wal-Marts and haven't had any luck. I've even looked at Sportmart and REI but they don't carry it.

So, I figure that the $19.97 flashlight will cost me over $50 after including the gas and wear and tear on my truck.

Let me know if you guys have any luck. I should've bought a Surefire
wink.gif

Gman

Enlightened
They havent updated the site yet, but I understand you can phone an order in to them.
It'll cost ya $30 though. (Heck, we've spent that running around looking for the darn thing!)

mc

Newly Enlightened
Guys and Girls,

They (the Legend LX's) are at the Mt. View store again. There were 6 of them there tonight, also the Rebel LED lights.

Mark

Newly Enlightened
My friend that lives in Redondo Beach said he just bought an LX at the WMT close to the South Bay Galleria.

FYI
grin.gif