Donating Flashlights--Any Suggestions?

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have donated flashlights to Operation Enlightenment, a fine cause graciously managed by Kevin at Batterystation. However, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other "good causes" that could use an occasional flashlight?

Thanks.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
id say opertaion enlightment is the best that was very nice of ya to donate to them.thank you for doing that

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
A cause near and dear to my heart is Search & Rescue. A few people actually got Kohler lights, but most everybody got cheepie 2D lights. For the most part, those with "Good" lights are using Mag products, so there's pretty much always room for improvement. Headlamps are always a good idea, as are extremely long-burning LEDs. Ask the teams what kind of stuff they do, and you'll get a good idea of what kind of lights they need. .

Ophiuchus

Newly Enlightened
I have, at times, purchased and delivered Photon lights to local childrens hospital, Chemo/cancer ward to patients, nurse and attending doctor. This will bring many smiles to those who need to "see" light in more than traditional sense. Spread the light of hope to those who need and appreciate this gift.

s_guerue

Newly Enlightened
I have donated flashlights to Operation Enlightenment, a fine cause graciously managed by Kevin at Batterystation. However, I'm wondering if anyone knows of any other "good causes" that could use an occasional flashlight?

Thanks.

Good afternoon everyone, we just started a neighborhood watch and are looking for some donations for flashlights. Can use any kind of flashlight. Thanks.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would suggest some worthy cause such as non funded Search and Rescue operations which rely on the good old public for donations.