Looking To Purchase a Sure Fire E2E with KL1...

S4MadMan

Enlightened
...The LED Museum rated the brightness at ~351 Lux and 4+ hours of continuous run time.

My question is, regardless of price, is there any thing out there OEM or modified that will give me similar or better power output and longevity? (assuming similar size ~5" in length)

Please give me your recommendations, thanks!
icon14.gif

SUREFARC

Enlightened
What chick?

"But I do have the KL1 and E2e, Its a good combo, but I perfer KL1 and E1e."

Me too!

Blikbok

Enlightened
Originally posted by S4MadMan:
is there any thing out there OEM or modified that will give me similar or better power output and longevity? (assuming similar size ~5" in length)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">(Spock)
Captain. I think the "chick" reference is a humorous attempt to illustrate the unintentional way the first poster's words could be construed to have a phallic reference. Intriguing.
(/Spock)

S4MadMan

Enlightened
Actually no, I think FC is referring to my Profile.
winkie.GIF

Originally posted by Blikbok:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by S4MadMan:
is there any thing out there OEM or modified that will give me similar or better power output and longevity? (assuming similar size ~5" in length)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">(Spock)
Captain. I think the "chick" reference is a humorous attempt to illustrate the unintentional way the first poster's words could be construed to have a phallic reference. Intriguing.
(/Spock)
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">

Blikbok

Enlightened
Darn.
(reaches around to turn off the Highschool-Humor-Sense)

And now for something completely different.