Limited Service Available on AAA/AA

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
As some of you may already know, I started Arc back in 2001. However, Arc went out of business due to complications with distribution. The good news is that I am with a new company now and I am designing flashlights once again. As a marketing tool, the owners have agreed to my request to provide limited service on Arc-AAA/AA flashlights at a discount. You still pay for shipping but our labor and any parts required are no charge. We can't fix everything of course but if you have an AAA or AA light that needs service, send me an email at [email protected] describing the symptoms and I will give you an estimate on if it can be fixed and how long it will take. Sorry, we don't have the parts to fix any of the other Arc lights (LS, Arc4, etc) but I can answer questions about them and offer suggestions for DIY service. Send me an email with your questions please.

Peter Gransee

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Arc lights were made so well, they don't need any repairs. I love them. Sold a few cause' I have so many of one kind but the rest are mine, mine, mine!!!

ChocolateLab33

Zackerty

Enlightened
Peter, I do not have an AA or AAA, but will someday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Thanks for stepping up to bat again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

rodmeister

Enlightened
Nice to see you back in the world. What about refinishing? My Limited Edition ARC AAA is looking worn. Also any possibility of upgrading to a brighter LED? Although it doesn't make sense economically, I'd be willing to pay another $30 to increase brightness, to keep my ARC from becoming obsolescent.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would like to thank again the volunteer techs (esp. CY) who, for all this time, have provided additional service options to Arc owners. Thank you!

Now you have three options for service: You can read the DIY threads in this forum (there are quite a bit here). Contact one of the techs or drop me an email. Combined, this increases the chance that your light will have some option for repair, should it need it.

Peter

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, nice!

My AAA is still doing very well and needed no other 'service' than a routine cleaning and a dot of Nyogel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (same that all my other lights get)

Lebkuecher

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've bought about 12 of the AAAs and never had a problem but it's nice to know your there if we need you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

When will you tell us about your new products? Looking forward to it.