Need review of pouches that may fit Arc lights

A

Advancedmart

In the past, I have been asked if I could get pouches the size of a Q-III, for use with Arc flashlights. I do not know alot about Arc light sizes.

I just got a shipment of pouches. What I need is a person that has various Arc lights that may fit in these pouches. to do a review, and test the size etc.

pictures of the pouches(next to a q-III for size), can be seen below
web page

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
Judging from the pictures, I would venture to guess that they are too big for any of the arc lights. The Arc's are only around 3.2 inches long.

cy

Flashaholic
I've got all sorts of ARC lights. you can send some to me for a review /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

A

Advancedmart

You have it.

Can you PM your address? or email me at webmaster @advancedmart.com

A

Advancedmart

>The Arc's are only around 3.2 inches long.

The q-III is about 3.5 and it fits snug. The grey and black pouch is flatter. I quess we will have to wait and see.

I can also have custom ones made, with custom text. If you guys come up with ideas, I can have them made. They would be $5 as well. The target amount would be around 20 Pcs, for the group here. As I am not crazy about ordering many different types. I'm not really in the pouch business, but I have a source that ships to me anyway(and these are very cheap to ship), and it might fill a void.

If you just want a few custom made, the price would be closer to $10.

Billson

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can think of some lights that may need a pouch like the HDS EDC lights, Aleph series, and Lionheart among others.

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll order a couple and try them. I'll try them on HDS, Aleph2, Arc LS clicky and twisty, etc. I've been looking for something like this, and the price is right. Keep the price low and I bet they'll be a good seller, depending on which lights fit in them.

best regards

A

Advancedmart

>I'll try them on HDS, Aleph2, Arc LS clicky and twisty

PM me your address.

A

Advancedmart

>A limited run of a horizontal pouch that will fit Arc 4, >Q3,etc. would be nice.

You mean a belt pouch where the the light lays on its side, inline to the belt? I will see if this can be made. Please let me know if this is what you mean. I know q-III size, what size is Arc 4. Keep in mind, I do not have any Arc lights.

Ophiuchus

Newly Enlightened
The Arc 4 and HDS should be roughly same size, 1 inch x 3.2 inches. And yes,inline with the belt, the horizontal pouches are very hard to find for the smaller lights. But I do not know how popular this would be for others. I would gladly purchase five at the $10.00 US price. And, thank you for looking into the idea. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A

Advancedmart

Do you have pictures of the lights? They usually want pictures of the lights for a guide of how to make the pouch.

Ophiuchus

Newly Enlightened
I will loan out a Arc 4 and Arc LS as pattern if needed, my Q3 went into recycling container,the battery tube leaked after rainstorm.

2dim

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Advancedmart said:
>A limited run of a horizontal pouch that will fit Arc 4, >Q3,etc. would be nice.

You mean a belt pouch where the the light lays on its side, inline to the belt? I will see if this can be made. Please let me know if this is what you mean. I know q-III size, what size is Arc 4. Keep in mind, I do not have any Arc lights.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've seen small pouches, sleeves really, that hold flashlights on an angle...for easier access I'm assuming, but also more comfortable on a belt as they wouldn't dig into excess waist flesh. Those I saw were made of brown leather and quite attractive. Expensive unique lights should have high quality, beautiful and possibly customized holders IMO...

Ophiuchus

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
2dim said:

I've seen small pouches, sleeves really, that hold flashlights on an angle...for easier access I'm assuming, but also more comfortable on a belt as they wouldn't dig into excess waist flesh. Those I saw were made of brown leather and quite attractive. Expensive unique lights should have high quality, beautiful and possibly customized holders IMO...

[/ QUOTE ]

2Dim, Concealco makes similiar nice leather for many lights:
http://www.concealco.com/miva/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=ACL&Category_Code=053SFH

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is getting a little OT, but I have one of those concealco holsters (for the E1e-sized lights). Nicely made, but I think I would prefer one that Advancemart is selling. The concealco version is open-topped, and grabs the light only on the bottom third of the light body. I'm a little weary that my HDS will jump out of it sometime without my consent. It hasn't happened yet, and maybe it never will, but I'm keeping an eye on it. Powernoodle would cry if he lost one of his nice lights. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Advancemart's pouch would certainly keep the light safe because of its closed top. JMO.

best regards