Wuben        

Thread: Inova 5XT or 5X?

Cosmic Superchunk

Default Inova 5XT or 5X?

Hi all, I'll be heading down to Atlanta, Georgia tomorrow and one of my friends will be taking my wife and I to a Sharper Image and Discovery Channel store. On their websites, they stock the Inova flashlights, but I'm not sure if what they have is the Inova 5X or the 5XT. Has anyone checked them out at those particular stores?

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Inova 5XT or 5X?

CS...The Discovery Channel store in my area carries the X5T. They used to carry the X5, but as soon as Inova came out with the X5T they switched over. I'm not sure about the Sharper Image stores. FYI, the Discovery Channel store out here only carries the X5T in blue.

PJD

Discovery Channel store here in Sacramento also stock only the X5T... Fry's Electronics here also stock the X5, last time I checked (about 2 weeks ago), but there's no Fry's in Georgia... I'd prefer the X5T anyways, even though the X5T I got was a tad dimmer than my previous 2 X5s...

Flashaholic

Bought one from my local Sharper Image store - it is the X5T. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

What does sharper image get for the X5MT?

Cosmic Superchunk

I just picked up an Inova X5MT for $39.95 (white LED)at the Sharper Image. It is everything I expected and I absolutely love it! Incidentally, the Discovery Channel store also carries the Inova X5MT for the same price as the Sharper Image, but they only stock the blue LED version.

Members who have read this thread: 0