How much time do you spend online?

Ophiuchus

Newly Enlightened
My children are grown, so before answer would be 15 minutes max. Now it is 1 hr. max. I do miss many posts, but although my english is improving (my wife types and interprets a lot for me) I do not fully understand some posts anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. I have spent large time exploring CPF past. Very entertaining /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif especially Arc and MR.Bulk, etc. history. Makes me wonder where many past members have gone.
So, how much time do you pass on-line. Reminder, this is fun question, not critical. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
On the average day, I have the computer online from 8:00am to 10:30pm, and a frighteningly large percentage of that time is spent here on CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

jtice

Flashaholic
If im not at work... well, no that not right either, Im at "work" now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif
If im not outdoors doing a hike or camping etc, Im pretty much on the net. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Its my entertainment, theres very little that I watch on tv.

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sometimes on a slow day at work, I'll spend several hours online and here at CPF. At home it is shorter, maybe 20-30 minutes, unless I am selling something on B/S/T. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
I spend somewhat less than 24 hours a day online. I work online for a living, so it's the first thing I do in the morning and the last thing at night. In between, I often go 3 or 4 hours without actually looking at a computer screen, especially if I'm working on flashlights.

Daniel

Bradlee

Enlightened
I probably spend an hour and a half or so online every day. Yes, most of this is on CPF (/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif, I'm an adict too).

-Brad

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmm usually about 1 and a half hours. My parents limit my time, which I dont blame them for. Its the best for me.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
I spend 4-6 hrs a day online, but for me it's kind of a trick question. As a pathological archiver the time that I actually spend sitting in front of a monitor only amounts to 30-40% of my machine's total time online each day.

I collect digital maps/charts, oldtime radio shows and a few other quirky things. Most nights right before I go to bed between 1-3:00 AM I start WGET running through a list of ques and it runs until 10:30 AM when I get up. I often add more to the list during the day and then just crank it up again at bedtime. Instead of starting over with a download WGET just takes right off from where it was whenever I last stopped it. I've got about 487 MB of files qued up right now.

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I go on periodically to check on CPF. I'd say 3 hours a day with 2 1/2 - 3 hours being spent on CPF added up.

I used to do a lot more online but I've stopped searching as much since I've been active on here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Too much and not enough!

Either way I get online (cable at work, slowish DSL here) I miss a lot of stuff because it's usually slower than the dialup I had in Houston!

So many times I forget about something I meant to do, then it's too late.

But I ain't watching the buy threads. 'Cause /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif is all I know now!

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
What kinda crazy question is that? I eat, sleep and sh!t here!!! (well, maybe not the last activity, wouldn't want people ta start confusin' me with Craig...)/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would say too much time honestly. Somewhere, on average, of 6 hours a day infront of the computer. Most being online somewhere. I'd say thats why I am so darn white. No tan at all...heh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cameron