• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 CPF LE #003 *SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to a recent dearth of paying jobs & increasing number of bills, I have to very reluctantly put up my never carried, mint condition Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 CPF Ltd. Edition #003 (original pouch, box & CR2 battery included) for sale at $300, shipped by registered airmail to anywhere in the world. (Seller will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). First person to post an "I'll take it" here gets it. Please send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile or to the other address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Katokichi Ichishiki CR2 CPF LE #003 for sale

flashlight

I'm sorry to hear that you had to let go of such a nice piece of art.

cdalyt
dang again your fast. you definately have great taste in lights. what was the last one you got. all I remember was it was a great light at a super price and may I add one that my pocket book thanks you for buying..lol

use it well lights get depressed if they are only used to light up the ceiling.

doug

cdalyt, wow, you're fast today. You bought my VIP less than 5 min. after posting this morning. Some great stuff coming your way, my man. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

cdalyt

Newly Enlightened

Thanks Doug got really lucky I guess, have had a share of missing them by that much. You just never know what can happen when logging on.
Impact160x120.gif

And Troy you know good things come in threes, played the lottery today too! Thanks and can't wait for the VIP.
1mech17.gif