Born Flashaholic

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife was due to deliver our little bundle of joy May 28th.
Friday night I asked if the baby could see light in the womb, She said she heard that sometimes they could. I grabbed my Lux III direct drive 3 D m@g and put it up to her belly and flashed 3-4 times. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif my wife wanted to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif me. I said nothing will happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Next afternoon we are on the way to the hospital because labor has started /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

After 25 hours of labor we have a baby boy flashaholic in the family!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Baby and Momma are fine but Daddy is in trouble. Daddy needs to get all the things done in one day that he was to do over a month's time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/Christo_pull_hair.gif

I gotta get back to cleaning and putting together baby stuff and do laundry and feed the dogs and the six puppies and put a car seat in the car ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Fat_Tony

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Beamhead said:
Congrats!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif

Maybe you should name him Lux. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

...or Lumen? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif Either way, congratulations,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif and best of luck getting everything ready before your wife and your new son come home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wolfen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lux is good, but m@g is out of the question!!!!
Gotta go! won't be around for awhile, though I have been mostly lurking anyway...:(

raggie33

*the raggedier*
rofl wolf it would of freake dya out if the baby kicked 3 times

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations on being a new father! I enjoy these newborns posts. I hope you can get your work done. Good luck!

greenLED

Flashaholic
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif best wishes going your way! Our baby just gave his first steps last weekend. You'll be there in no time! They're so amazing!

PS. I used to flash my wife's belly too. Our little one would sometimes move, or he would keep on sleeping (or whatever he was doing).

Icebreak

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Wolfen said:
...I said nothing will happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Next afternoon we are on the way to the hospital because labor has started /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif...

[/ QUOTE ]

ROTFL.

Congratulations, Wolfen. This is wonderful.

KahveOrta

Newly Enlightened
Congrats on your new son, Wolfen

How about calling him Luxeon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh...when you've got the time, you need to get a new light (or two) to ..uhhh...check up on him when he's sleeping