Lionheart Lanyards

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like to put a somewhat easy to remove lanyard (kind with loop for hand to go through) on my Lionheart and I was just curious what everyone else has done here. Any pics or detailed descriptions? I do have a pocketclip so I have that hole to work with...

Mark

Topper

Flashaholic*
jtice is offering lanyards for sale in the BST-non lights forum. I am not sure if that works for you however I am pleased with mine, you should take a look.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MY

Enlightened
I have a nylon wrist lanyard from a sony camera that fits very snugly over the first cutout. Unfortunately, the nylon stretches and comes off. I snugged the nylon loop down with a tiny ziptie so its is quite tight. This setup has worked fairly well but the nylon keeps stretching to point where the nylon is gathered together by the ziptie is getting chewed up by the agressive knurling. I fear that the nylon will fray apart when I least expect it. I recently found ultralight 100% spectra cord at: http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/aircore_2_spectra_cord.html

Because there is no nylon casing (like Kelty Triptease), this cord will not stretch nor easily abrade. I think that it might be ideal for a Lionheart lanyard.

Regards.