• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Black HA CPF LE LionHeart #098 set*SOLD*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Due to a recent dearth of paying jobs & increasing number of bills, I have to also very reluctantly put up my mint condition Black HA LionHeart CPF Ltd. Edition #098 with green tritium insert, pocket clip, 2 Pila 150A batteries, dual charger & box for sale at US$340 (which is about what I paid for everything in total incl. shipping), shipped by registered airmail to anywhere in the world (additional for tracking & insurance if required). (Seller will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). First person to post an "I'll take it" here gets it. Please send non-CC PayPal only to address in my profile or to the other address for credit card funded PayPal (plus 4% please). Thanks for looking.

Edit - Price reduced to US$330 or will include shipping with insurance & tracking (costs about $20-30 depending on weight) to any where in the world for the original price of US$340.

Edit - Price FURTHER reduced to US$325 or will include shipping with insurance & tracking (costs about $20-30 depending on weight) to any where in the world for US$335.

*SOLD*

Photo shows the flashlight without the tritium & pocketclip.
38500376.jpg

cdalyt

Newly Enlightened
Re: Black HA CPF LE LionHeart #098 set for sale

Got to be one of the best made lights I've ever owned. These Limited Editions don't seem to come up for grabs very often.

Mark

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks c-da-lyt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Price reduced to US$330 or will include shipping with insurance & tracking (costs about $20-30 depending on weight) to any where in the world for the original price of US$340.

Led_Blind

Enlightened

Hmmm..... It is nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif its the $$ problem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif i would have to sell 1/2 my collection.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks people. I wouldn't be selling it either if not for $$$ (or rather the lack of it) & I'm just hoping to get back what I paid for the lot or close to it at least. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hmmmmmm....if I sold my KI, I could buy it but I just can't part with my KI-best light I've ever owned.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateLab33 said:
Hmmmmmm....if I sold my KI, I could buy it but I just can't part with my KI-best light I've ever owned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't do that but thanks for the thought. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif I still have one KI that I won't part with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is that V1 or V2 firmware? Damn, but I wish I had the funds handy to get a brother for my HA-NAT, but... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif

It's worth buying. I hate to have to plug this thing, since I'd want it for myself otherwise, but... it is. I've been loathe to send mine off to upgrade the formware because it IS that useful, and lovely.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Haesslich, it's V1 as I felt the same way as you & 'twas good enough for me as it is already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks.

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Edit - Price FURTHER reduced to US$325 or will include shipping with insurance & tracking (costs about $20-30 depending on weight) to any where in the world for S$335.

ChocolateLab33

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well, I have 2 KI's and won't part with either one of them. Tempting though. Not tempting enough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
ChocolateLab33 said:
Well, I have 2 KI's and won't part with either one of them. Tempting though. Not tempting enough. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly, I can't keep both of mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

tiger-san, PM replied. Domo arigato. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif