i will never be right in head

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i been on every med thats out my dr told me i spent so much money on this. and im still messed up in head.i i couldt get in miltary

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic
hmm are people that want to get in the military necessarily right in the head these days?

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just remember raggie that you have the support of CPF. Check out your little picture above your penguin. Then you should see that there's nothing wrong with you that prevents you from contributing and being appreciated.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif

COMSEUR

Newly Enlightened
raggie, not making it into the service ain't such a big loss these days. I think you are in the right place: CPF! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
You're needed HERE, Sir.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Ragzz, forget all about this silly subject. I've known you for quite some time now and even talk to you in person over the phone. You're a rather sharp cookie and cool as hell, and it never once seemed like I was talking to anyone "not right in the head".

So quit this silliness ol' buddy! (but keep takin' yore meds, okay?)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Ragster...I don't think anyone knows what "right in the head" is. We are all different (some tall, some short, some thin, some fat, different color eyes - hair - skin, different size feet...get the picture?).

We've all got different talents, abilities, capabilities, personalities, etc. You have some qualities that I wish I had or had more of! If we were all the same, then this place would be pretty messed up, eh?

But we aren't all the same. You contribute something that others don't. Others contribute things that the rest of us don't. It takes all of us "together" to make things work in this world!

Realize that in your own way, you are "helping the rest of us" brother!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thank you every one im much better today yesterday was long day.i think perhaps i just let this moveong stuff get to me.but today is new.and moveing is a good thing like martha says lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

B@rt

Flashaholic
That's the spirit Ed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif Even though there will allways be times you think you've hit rock bottom, the ability to acknowledge better times are coming is what gives you the strength to bounce back... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
ty every one i hate takeing meds but last wekk dr told me i been on them all and im still odd.and with the move i got scared

Topper

Flashaholic*
Hi Sir Raggie, moveing is very stressful for me; and my money bets its hard on most normal folks. (I do not really bet)so nothing wrong with gettin a little unhappy about that at all. You got the best and biggest support group right here at CPF... WE DO LOVE YOU MAN...
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Raggie, you have far more intellectual talent than you give yourself credit for. For instance anybody who can tinker with CPUs, overclocking, Linux, etc as well as you can is pretty bright in my book! You are also an honest and compassionate individual and someone whom I'd hang with if we lived in the same town. And any animal lover is a friend of mine! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
------------------------------
Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round heads in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. You can quote them. Disagree with them. Glorify or vilify them. But the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
--Apple Computer Advertisement

raggie33

*the raggedier*
whats scary is if i took all meds thats out i may always be this way (afraid to be arouind people afiad of stuff thats every where confused cant unsder stand what i read) i dont wanna be like this some days i cant leave my room i get hungry but i cant go out to get food

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
reggie, I am a legally blind guy in a wheelchair who has lived at a few rehab centers over the years, riden paratransit vans for folks who are disabled, worked a computer lab for disabled people and was in several classes with disabled people back in high school.

You are far above them all. You can operate a computer, type, compose sentences and thoughts, drive, live on your own, etc, etc. You should see the emails I get from folks from other seas and other disabled people. I have no idea what they are asking or saying. Then you got those 30 somethings who live with their parents. I know many are able to live on their own, but choose not to.

Your brain is like a muscle. I would suggest trying word games, puzzles and other mental exercises to help build your brain. This is just a general suggestion, excuse me if you are unable to do some stuff. I have met a few folks with brain problems and in some cases parts of the brain is damage and they can not do math, but something like math. Some have no short term memory and must make constant notes to remember anything over time. At one rehab center they put up signs for different folks with brain injuries to direct them to different places.

Remember, there is always a way around your problem. Just need to know how you work, what your limits are.