• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SF M6-R order information and updates

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread facilitates communication bewteen myself and those people who have placed orders for M6-R's or related items. I will be posting all updates and new information here, such as where I am in the process of building M6-R's, who has paid and who has not, who has ordered what, and so on. I decided not to go with a spread sheet, as the only way I could see to post it here would be as a jpg image, and those always load slowly for people on dial-up, and there really isn't a need for something so sophisticated. Plus, I don't feel like learning any more about the spreadsheet programs at my disposal than I already know. So I will be posting the list as text in this first post. At present I have not updated my real paper spread sheet to include payment information. I will do so shortly. For now, please just make sure that I have you down for the correct items.

ABBREVIATIONS AND EXPLANATIONS

M6-R means the rechargeable regulated drop-in pack.

HT means the Hitec CG-340 charger only.

TF means the Twinfly 12V 5A switching power supply only.

CC means the charging cable which connects the pack to the charger.

BCC means a charging cable with bare ends (vs. the banana plugs on the standard CC).

AAC means the auto adaptor cable which connects the charger to your car or truck AC 12VDC power outlet socket.

MN16 means the SureFire M3T HOLA MN16 225 lumen lamp assembly.

Please note that the complete charging system would be "1 HT 1 TF 1 CC".

Also please note that if you placed your order via email, I will email you a confirmation and you will NOT appear below in this spread sheet. All information is given under a person's CPF username. Special requests or modifications to standard setup appear in parenthases after the item list.

Please let me know IMMEDIATELY if I have you down for the wrong items.

THE ORDER LIST

cy 1 M6-R
Rick258 1 M6-R
underdog 2 M6-R
will7079 1 M6-R 1 AAC
Starlight 1 M6-R 1 AAC
naromtap 1 M6-R 1 AAC
Jerimoth 2 M6-R 1 AAC
Sakugenken 1 M6-R 1 AAC 1 MN16 (plus one TF as part of your USL order)
chasm22 1 M6-R 1 AAC
Soundbox 2 M6-R 1 CC (plus 1 12A twinfly w/o power cord)
Geheim 1 M6-R 1 CC 1 AAC (plus Molex M/F set)
kakster 1 M6-R 1 HT 1 TF 1 CC 1 MN16
Arcoholic 1 M6-R 1 CC
Sideshowandy 2 M6-R 1 HT 1 TF 1 CC 2 MN16
Fat Tony 2 M6-R 1 AAC
510jack 2 M6-R
Razvan 1 M6-R 1 HT 1 TF 1 CC (no power cord on PS)
Spy008 1 M6-R 1 HT 1 TF 1 CC 1 MN16

Last edited:

Minimoog

Enlightened
Hi JS,

I did need a charging cable as well please (1xCC). Please could you add this.

Cheers,

Ian

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Soundbox, got it.

I also updated cy's and Geheim's orders. Could you guys double check the changes? Thanks.

OK, no luck on alternative's for the power supplies. I will simply have to wait until after the 20th of May to get them. So if you have a "TF" in your order, it won't go out until after that. However, I will do my best to get everything else all set to go.

At the moment I have to decide on one minor fine-tuning adjustment to the LVR settings: 8.3 v warning flashes, or 8.5. I am building an 8.5 M6-R right now so I can test the time from flashing to dimming to see if it is reasonable. I am hoping for less than 1 minute but more than 20 seconds. We shall see. As soon as I have decided, I will place my LVR order, and that will be the last of the supply orders.

jtivat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks good to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I can't wait! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
Jim,

Mine is good but if it's not too late I'd like to add another M6-R pack. Shall I Paypal you now or wait?

Brightnorm

PhantomZ

Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif
i'll have to do paypal (might change it to money order) when its ready to ship. that'll give me a bit more time to save up $$ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
Carpe Diem, two MN16's added.

BN, I'll send you an email tomorrow. I may be able to swing just one more pack. Let me do some calculating.

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have updated the first post to show who has paid and who has not. Again, remember that you do not need to pay me until just before I am ready to ship your order (but make sure there is sufficient time for me to deposit and clear checks). Those people whose names are in bold have not paid. Those people whose names are in normal type have paid. If you have sent me a check but your name is still in bold, it could still be in the mail, or it could be in my mailbox right now, as I type this. But as of yesterday's mail, I have not received it. Let me know if you think it is past due.

PaulW

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
js said:

PaulW 2 M6-R 1 HT 1 TF 1 CC 1 AAC

[/ QUOTE ]
Jim,

I have written a $320 check for you. I'll mail it tomorrow.

Paul