Surefire M6 on TV

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I wouldn't be surprised to see a M6 on CSI, but when I saw it on Gilmore Girls (very good TV series btw) I was a little bit shocked. Luke was using it in the episode where he and Lorelai broke into the church to set the glockenspiel out of action.

Sigbjoern

js

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehe.

I saw an M6 on an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the funny thing was that during that season, Buffy was having serious money issues and was rather strapped for cash. Maybe it was a gift? But even so, the cost of running the light would have been something. Not that many people would notice these details.

naromtap

Enlightened
DSC00346.JPG

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Good one! I dont watch TV often enough to catch these things, or I dont watch those law and order type TV shows.

AtomSphere

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Mags said:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif Good one! I dont watch TV often enough to catch these things, or I dont watch those law and order type TV shows.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should watch them... I always wait for them to whip out a torch and admire it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

tkgear

Newly Enlightened
I remember the M6 on Gilmore Girls.

The M6 was also in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"

I thought I saw the M4 in that movie too but am not 100%.

Don't they use the M3T on the earlier CSI episodes?

I also thought I saw the PILA GL3 on NCIS.

pyro

Enlightened
yes, the M4 shows up sometimes in "The Day After Tomorrow", maybe its only an M3T, hard to tell.

naromtap

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
tkgear said:

The M6 was also in the movie "The Day After Tomorrow"

[/ QUOTE ]

Best film I ever saw for flashlights was Ghost Ship, infact I only watched it as I had heard there was a good few being showcased incl the SFM6....How sick am I?!

Lurveleven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Even more M6's spotted on Gilmore Girls, this time 3 at the same time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wow.gif
This time in the episode when they were sleeping with the zucchinies.
It was not even so dark that I would have bothered to use a flashlight, it was proably just to show off their M6's.

It would be interesting to meet the person(s) running the props department for WB. However, Charmed is also a WB show and the poor girls only got big Mags with bad batteries. I guess they wouldn't risk them blinding the bad guys so they wouldn't need to use their witch powers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Btw, I cannot remember seeing flashlights on TV before I entered this forum (except for on CSI), hmm, I wonder why....

Sigbjoern

Latest posts