• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Aleph 1 Light Cannon - HA NAT

Catman10

Enlightened
For sale is one of my favorite lights. It's an Aleph 1 head on a VG-FB1 body. The LE is a NG 1000 TWOK, McGizmo built. White and bright. Flawless condition and excellent colour match. A great light. Again, I've overextended my finances and need money to pay my tuition.
Asking $175 shipped via regular airmail to Canada or US. Additional international shipping or insurance is available, and will only cost the extra amount that it costs me. I accept paypal or cheque or money order. If paying via paypal, please add %3. State and PM.
Thanks

Aleph 1 HA-Nat Head (NG 1000) on a Vital Gear FB1 body
a1ha5nm.jpg

a1hacompar4vr.jpg

elite1

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here and not familiar with custom lights like this. Can you tell me more about it? I have a SF L4, how bright is compared to the L4? Thanks.

Catman10

Enlightened
thesurefire,
I don't think it can run on 2X123s. I use a single R123 and its great.
elite1,
I don't have an L4, so I couldn't say. If you check out the McGizmo forum, you can find some more info on the Aleph 1. I can say for sure that it is much more of a throw light, compared to the L4 which is more of a flood.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take it, it seems NAT A1 heads are pretty hard to come by.

Thanks

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/paypal.gif

Please check PM or email.

Thanks

Miciobigio

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
elite1 said:
I'm new here and not familiar with custom lights like this. Can you tell me more about it? I have a SF L4, how bright is compared to the L4? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that it's too late , but just for reference :

( Camera in Black and White , 20 meters from a dirty wall )

L4.jpg

A1NG1000.jpg