Camera case

Malpaso

Enlightened
I'm looking for a digital camera case, but with a belt clip, not a belt loop. It doesn't have to be specifically for a camera, but something that will hold the camera, extra batteries and extra chip.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
The one I have has a snap on the bottom of its loop. Not quite a clip, but it makes it easier to use. I think it's a Samsonite brand. Normally I'll use the shoulder strap like a belt with the case hanging off it.

Geoff

RH

Enlightened
Some Lowepro cases have a loop that is velcro so you can remove it without removing your belt.

danielo_d

Enlightened
there are tons of camera cases like you described except most have loops. If you can't find one with a clip, get the one you like that has a loop and then get one of these...

I don't have experience with any of these, but I like clips, too. Let us know if this works out for you.

Good Luck!
Danno

eluminator

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought one yesterday at Compusa.
Vanguard Porto 6 with belt clip

There are more Porto cases also.
More

I got it because it was the cheapest one on the rack. It seems okay though. Nylon with zippers. No velcro. Removeable shoulder strap. It has a second pouch for batteries and inside that pouch there is a smaller one for flash memory cards etc.

BF Hammer

Enlightened
I can't find an online photo of it, but I bought a small oval shaped soft-sided camera case at Target last year. It has enough interior space for my Nikon 2200 camera, USB cable, and 2 spare AA batteries. It's made by Samsonite (couldn't find on samsonite.com) and has a belt loop and an included mini-carbiner clip. Clips to a belt loop rather than directly to a belt, and is easier to access for me. The case is roughly as big as my flattened hand.