Nuwai .5 watt keychain AA no AAA?

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man I feel like nuwai keep missing the target!
I saw this new AA KC light at advancemart (005S)
and hoped it was available in a AAA too. Nope.
They came out with the black 1 and 2xAAA pocket light's that seemed to be well recieved expect no chain hole.
then this comes out and look's perfect for me, especially
that it has a nice back plunger switch that is clear of the chain
and decent knurling,, look's very ergonomic.( i never did like CMG/ARC twist
head's just for the fact that aluminium does wear, and leave debris in the threads)

I figured if it was only a bit longer then an arc it would be a great little light.

Anyone know if nuwai will do this light in a AAA? VDG

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
VDG...I don't know if they're gonna do a 1XAAA cell version, but Wayne at Advancedmart has told me that he has a CR2 and a 123 cell version in the works that should be out shortly. I have the AA cell version, and it's output is very nice and VERY white! Output falls somewhere in between the Nuwai 1XAAA and 2XAAA .5W lights, but it's beam color is FAR superior to both of them. I'm really interested in the CR2 version...it's supposed to be much brighter than the AA version, but TINY!

PJD

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks those sound very interesting but i like many, really want a 1xAAA KC light. This would go a long way to make some
ARC AAA user's a little happy. for me I like the back plunger SW. I sure it may not be built as good a arc, but
the extra brightness is a big plus. VDG

A

Advancedmart

>Wayne at advancedmart

It actually John, Wayne is at a different retailer.

Stainless

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
voodoogreg said:
Thanks those sound very interesting but i like many, really want a 1xAAA KC light. This would go a long way to make some
ARC AAA user's a little happy. for me I like the back plunger SW. I sure it may not be built as good a arc, but

[/ QUOTE ]

Just keep watching the forums - and checking the websites.
Some of these guys are REALLY going out of the way to bring us what we want - especially Nuwai products - which were in rather limited supply only about a year ago.

Patience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ohgeez.gif...sorry, John!

PJD

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Stainless said:
[ QUOTE ]
voodoogreg said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Just keep watching the forums - and checking the websites.
Some of these guys are REALLY going out of the way to bring us what we want - especially Nuwai products - which were in rather limited supply only about a year ago.

Patience. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes patience, i still feel like a newbie and I am already
getting those "CPF" attribute's i used to find a little silly! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif VDG

Latest posts