E2 on CSI

D

**DONOTDELETE**

For the CSI fans out there, did you see what lights were used?
On tonights episode I saw a Black E2(I am very sure of it, I saw the little inscription on the side and it was extremely skinny, not to mention its tailcap was twisted to turn off) and 6R(used while sifting sand). It seems that they are going back to SF.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I did happen to see a Scorpion and what appeared to be a UltraStinger during last nights episode.

sunspot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I belive it is Crime Scene Investigation. There is a tread on this at the Surefire Forum.
shocked.gif

mc

Newly Enlightened
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I did happen to see a Scorpion and what appeared to be a UltraStinger during last nights episode. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ccrowder, I believe you are correct, were there also Surefires?

The show, I think, is really good. Nice flashlight action, like Xfiles.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I watched the episode again and I didn't see the Ultrastinger, but the 6R I mentioned might have been a 9P (I couldn't get a good look at the knurling). I caught something strange. One moment an actor was carrying the 6R/9P then the next shot at a different angle it turned into a Scorpion.
Movie Magic!

Velcro

Enlightened
Phred, thanks. I think I saw this show a couple of weeks ago. There was a scene where a guy was holding a SF M4, but I paid little attention to the show. Coincidentally, the show happened to be on on one of my country's networks just the day after your reply! So of course, I watched it and yes!, I saw a couple of small Sure-Fire lights. I only watched for 5 minutes or so but I did record everything, so who knows what other exciting stuff I will see too.
smile.gif
Thanks again.

Greetings,
Velcro