now thats what i call raceing

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol im not a big fan a raceing i dont have the attn span but i just saw a crazy race where they pulled camper traolers behind the cars it was so wild one truck wnet complerty thru one tralor /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MrTwoTone

Newly Enlightened
Hey Raggie-another neat race I remember was figure 8 racing with old school buses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

chmsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
I used to like to watch truck races.

Semi's that is. No trailers, but full sized diesels. I think they were popular in Australia.

Also, the Paris-Dakar Rally has a class for large trucks. These thinks look kinda like garbage trucks -- they are that big or larger - -and they race several hundred miles through the sands of northern Africa. Neat to see them get big time air as they come over the dunes.

Also, back in the 70's or 80's there was a demolition derby run for charity. Cadillacs, Rolls Royces, and IIRC, a Ferrari or two.

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you were watching spike tv, I cant recall the name of that show, but its like 8 people paired off where they race junk cars, cars towing boats, cars towing furniture, driving backwards and school buses. I like the bikini racer and her mom myself.

MrTwoTone

Newly Enlightened
I recently watched a type of racing that was truly nuts.Drag boat racing.Blown nitro power.At 200mph the water is about as hard as steel.

emrbrtn

Enlightened
Raggie,
I love that show! I forget what its called but its on Spike tv every sat night.