• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***SOLD***

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a one-of-a-kind ARC-LSPH that is as neat as any custom ARC-LS you've ever seen! It runs off of a CR2 cell and some of the HA3 anodizing has been machined off to give it a wonderful natural appearance with some knurled HA3 left for contrast and ease of turning the tailcap. This is tiny and SHORT! It is only 1.920" long and that is actually 0.19" shorter than a CR2 "Larry Light"! Sure, it's fatter but it's so tiny you'll love it. It has also been upgraded with a glass lens and a REFLECTOR! This thing throws great with a perfectly white hotspot and lots of sidespill. No blue or green here! A CR2 by itself will SLIGHTLY rattle in the body but I put a thin sleeve into it and there is NO rattle. It also has a cuirclip installed that will allow "push-button" activation if the tailcap is screwed in slightly when you're using it for a job. Back it off slightly and it's "locked out", screw it in slightly and it's push button activated! I will also include a custom, real DEERSKIN slip pouch for inside pocket carry AND an extra glass lens. This picture shows it against some of the smallest lights available. This truly is a one-of-a-kind. ***SOLD*** Shipped to U.S. Other countries extra. PayPal or money orders only. My PayPal account AND e-mail is: [email protected] First "I'll take it" in this thread or by PM gets it. PLEASE DO NOT PayPal until you notify me first.
From left to right:
Keymate, custom ARC-LSP, TnC "N" cell, FireFly with CR2 pack, custom e-can/e-sink E1, Micro L5
OneCellLights.jpg

I told you it's SMALL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This is ***SOLD PENDING PAYMENT***

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Custom Ultra Micro CR2 Powered ARC-LSPH

It's yours Amorphous. Please PM with payment info. You scored a winner! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

HVAC

Newly Enlightened
Re: Custom Ultra Micro CR2 Powered ARC-LSPH

I'm sure Amorphous will take it but if not I will.
Cheers