ok tomorow is the big move

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i hope to get interent qucikly but if not ya all will be in my thoughts and ill be working to get interent as fast as i can.looking for a cheap broadband conection.man ill miss ya all.but who knows maybe ill get interent fater then i think. i aint sure wahts avalbel out there im lucky we have it all here.ill take pics a place soon.it aint fancy but nicer then this hell hole lol

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Good luck Raggie!!! Be safe and don't overdo the physical stuff. Moving is a lot of work.

Let us know when you're settled into your new digs! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck Raggie! I hope you like your new place. Change can be scary, but it also can be good! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Peter

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Try not to stress too much and be safe! Watch your step and take care of your back (lifting things wisely!)...like any of this will help you be safer?! Still one needs to be careful!

Good luck!

LightChucker

Enlightened
I have had to move many times over the years. One of the problems is that you accumulate junk. So, the next move gets harder and harder to do. By the time you get as old as I am, it becomes almost impossible to do again.

I hope all goes well for you raggie. I'm sure it will be much nicer than the place you are leaving.

Chuck

marcspar

Enlightened
Raggie,

If it takes you a while to get the internet up & running in your place, check out the local public library. You can usually get on-line there for free.

Good luck,

Marc

raggie33

*the raggedier*
chuck i can almsot fit all my stuff in my freinds acura intergra whcih is a sprts car kinda but hatch back.im bad at thorowing sutff away sometimes i thorow stuff asway i need.i leave n 2 hours and still havent slept lol im a tad nervess

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
All the best with the move!

Hope you've already gotten the package I sent, if not, you might have to work out a way to pick it up from the old place.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good luck raggs! And thanks for informing us about going somewhere before you actually did. I hope things go well and fast!

raggie33

*the raggedier*
made it to dads stoped here and stayed night was raining to bad for a uncoverred load.even got good news i got a phone it should be on by 12 am thursday acording to bellsouth o ps for those who got my new addy i gave wrong address complety lol i didnt know i had to say which unit i am going to apply for net zero tonight its free but only 10 hours per month but better then nothing im lookiong for cheap dsl

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

Looking forward to seeing you back. DSL is important /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif