The Amazing Moonwalking Bird !!!

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
Ahem...

Did anyone notice that the link includes the words "viral-email" ???? I also noticed that it's

I clicked on it before I read the link, but stopped the download before it completed.

I'd suggest that you remove the link unless you can verify that it's not an internal storage area for infected e-mails.

Daniel

jtice

Flashaholic
hm, didnt notice that, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

a buddy sent me the link last night, I have had no problems, but then i have AVG virus scanner running. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

ANY link can be something bad, if we were scared to look at any potentially bad link, we wouldnt get to see anything at all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Ill put a warning in the top post.

gadget_lover

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]

ANY link can be something bad, if we were scared to look at any potentially bad link, we wouldnt get to see anything at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

While I agree with this in spirit, I tend to avoid tempting fate. I don't light a match to get a better look at why the sign says "Danger! Explosives!". By the same token, I avoid URLS that contain the words "virus", hacker or "crack".

Daniel

jtice

Flashaholic
Perfectly understandable Daniel,

some of us are just alittle bravor than others.... er... stupider. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Though, I cant remember ever getting anything from an email, unless i did, and idndt know it.
Ussually its websites, and then I get a message from AVG, so I guess its catching them.

Bad thing about viruses, etc, if your Virus scanner didnt stop it in the first place, odds are you better just get used to sharing your computer with it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I saw that bird on TV the other night and I thought it was the funniest thing! I've been trying to figure out what would have caused that species to develop that particular type of "dance" as a courting ritual. It must really impress the chicks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif