Lionhearts

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whats going on with the sudden rash of Lionheart sales? I know we've seen this phenomenon before when people receive an item they've been waiting for and then sell it. Often there is buyer's remorse or they are less interested in the light than when they first signed up for it. But in this case, they've had the LH's for a while. Does it have to do with the Lioncub?

Just wondering...

Mark

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would suspect that $ are tight and, for those who have paid for some other goodies, even tighter.With the initial thrill of the Lion Heart having worn off, these folks are looking for the new prize. I'll not part with mine however!

X33

Enlightened
Yes. I think its to do with the LionCubs coming closer now. A lot of folk might want to raise some cash for those. I'll be keeping my LionHeart as well.

Bogus1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think there may be a perception by some the LC may replace the LH. For some uses this may be the case if they don't require the capacity or throw of the LH. However as Charlie's latest posts prove, these 2 builds compliment eachother so well why choose? If I were a LC buyer I'd be snapping up the LHs that hit the market. I expect to view my LHs and LCs as sets. That certainly fits the CPF motto of get one of each.

bajaiman

Enlightened
I'm one of the people that sold their LH recently. I've got a few LHs and I've got an LC on order. The main reason is that I don't need that many LHs laying around, might aswell sell 1 of the LH so that I can raise some cash for whatever the "ST" is aswell as the upcoming LionHead for the Cub.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
All I know is that #022 Lionheart is waiting for #022 LionCub to keep the family together, and then transform them into the "LionsRoar" with the Lionhead.

woo hoo.

let go of my lionheart.. hold your tounge.
doug