• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 4D mag trade

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
I have a black maglite 4D with the letter D in the beginning of the serial number and I'm looking for somebody who might possibly have a blue 3D maglite with the D prefix in the serial number who would like to trade. I planned on modifying my black 3D mag but do not have the proper sanding equipment for the tight fitting O-sink that it requires. You're getting 4 inches of extra aluminum people!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dedhorse.gif

-DanK

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you have not bought the Hotlips yet, an Osink from flashlightlense might be the better move, as it will fit the black mag host.
Perhaps I can save you a bit of hassle by offering one of my spare black annodized Osinks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif for $12 shipped to save the hassle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

One more thing, A 1.5 ohm 5 watt resistor epoxied into the back of the Osink makes even the 4D ok with a T**L led in case you ever want to try that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif