Meet the Fockers

brightnorm

Flashaholic
I saw Meet the Parents and loved it and so did the critics. I was going to buy Meet the Fockers but the critics trashed it, along with quite a few viewers at the IMDB. Some of my friends say it's screamingly funny, others think it's very poor. Any Flashaholic opinions?

Brightnorm

shifty646

Newly Enlightened
It's funny... worth the movie admission (unlike many other movies). It's a sequel... so as usual, it's not as good as the original simply because the ideas aren't new anymore.

Still lots of funny moments, and Robert DeNiro and Dustin Hoffman never dissapoint.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I liked the part where the cat flushed the dog down the toliet (shown in the mini-trailers on TV), and my housemate really wants to purchase this movie on DVD when it comes out.
That's all I have to contribute to this thread at the moment.

jtice

Flashaholic
I liked the first one, and actually thought this one was just as funny, if not funnier!

Dont pay attention to the reviews, 90% of the time, if they trash it, i love it.
They have bad taste /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

code09

Enlightened
yeah, agreed with jtice...i loved fockers too. I heard theres another one coming out soon? I think with the couple having a baby!!
i'll be catching that one for sure...if it does come out

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Okay too, 'cept I'll just be renting it.../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif