Power outage last night and didn't notice!

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Power outage last night and didn\'t notice!

During the night my wife and I awoke to a very strange squealing sound in the house. Of sourse I grabbed my hotted up Mag and headed out to investigate. At first I thought it was the air pump in the fish tank going haywire, but the noise stopped as soon as I opened a door. I thought it might have been our guinea pigs, but they seemed fine.

Anyway, I hunted around the house to no avail. Nobody to beat the snot out of and no animal problems. This morning my wife went to have a shower and the fan wouldn't work. Only then did we try the lights. Nothing. I went outside and switched the breaker back on, came in and put the fan on. A minute later it went off again. I had to go to work so I couldn't investigate further, but I now suspect that the noise was coming from a mouse that was chewing on cables in the roof space.

If so, I guess it beats mouse traps, but it might be a nuisance to fix.

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Power outage last night and didn\'t notice!

That must be a real pain. I hope you get your power fixed. Or if you are yearning for some flashlight fun, you can purposely keep it unfixed. But you most likely want your power back. Hope it all works out.

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast

Everything is working except the lights. So it's just an excuse to use my torches for the moment. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast

I had 2 power outtages on Sunday? night but they lasted only a few seconds. By the time I grabbed a flashlight, the lights came back on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/awman.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Both happened within an hour and a half of each other