Anybody seen? Sub Mini Light (LED Lenser??)

Wits' End

Flashlight Enthusiast
Remote NEast Minnesota, next to Lake Superior
LED Mini and sub mini
[ QUOTE ]
Our miniature and sub-miniature LED lights are the smallest, lightest LED penlights you can buy. The sub-miniature is smaller than a cigarette in length and width. The miniature light is thinner than a cigarette and only 10cm long! Battery life is extraordinary. Brightness is incredible for such a tiny light.

[/ QUOTE ]

na5lt.png

[ QUOTE ]
Both the LED Mini and LED Sub-Mini lights use 3 volt Lithium Ion BR435 batteries. The LED Sub-Mini uses one battery while the LED Mini uses two batteries. The BR435 batteries, as you can see from the picture, are rather small. We stock the BR435 batteries at great prices.

[/ QUOTE ]
These are the same or similar to the batteries that some of the smaller LED Lenser lights use.

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
I EDC the long one. I got it from Maxmax. The short one doesn't come in white. It's really a led lenser V-16, or, at least an exact copy. Hard to beat for wow factor. Everybody I show it to, even other flashaholics, is impressed.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
[ QUOTE ]
scudinc said:
I like how they make all of their size comparisons to cigarettes; it lets you know that you're buying a real German product.

[/ QUOTE ]
They might have gotten that from my website, where I compared the size of a Nano-Lenser with a cigerette.
I even posted a photograph comparing the two. Let's see if I have that handy...BRB...

microe1.jpg

Kiessling

Flashaholic
It is indeed a LedLenser V16 Chipfire (the larger one) and a Nano-Lenser (the smaller one).

ll_v16_series.jpg

V2_Nano.jpg

V16_art.jpg

ll_aaa_-_v16.jpg

bernie

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Wits' End quoted MaxMax:Our miniature and sub-miniature LED lights are the smallest, lightest LED penlights you can buy.

[/ QUOTE ]
There was an even smaller one with zinc-air cells.

[ QUOTE ]
Both the LED Mini and LED Sub-Mini lights use 3 volt Lithium Ion BR435 batteries.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course thats wrong, too. This is NOT a LiIon cell, it is a Primary Lithium Poly Carbon Monofluoride AFAIK.

And the question should be: Who around here has NO light like this .-)

Polar_Hops

Enlightened
I saw a sub mini arc @@ I think it was called the AAA /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

beefstewcheezy

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbsi have one sitting in front of me at the moment looking for batteries for it when i stumbled across this thread! as soon as i can post attatchments i will!!