Which of your lights has the whitest beam?

analogguy

Enlightened
Just received a HDS Ultimate 60GT (great light by the way). After playing with it for a bit, naturally it was time to compare it some other lights I had around. By itself the GT60's beam looked very white until comparisons were made. Mr. Bulky's lights (VIP, Lionheart) both appear whiter. But the absolute whitest light that I have comes out of the Barbolight U-09. What's yours?

Jayman

Newly Enlightened
Well believe it or not, my whitest light is my Streamlight 4AA Lux. Pretty impressive for a $30 light with a LuxI.

Pwdrkeg

Enlightened
My Streamlight Tasklight 2L Luxeon.

.......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think my Aleph & Barbolight are pretty darn close to one another. For what I paid, though, my QIII is sickly white. It mocks my L4 on a daily basis. .

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Just with casual observation, my SureFire L4 has the whitest beam; with no yellow, blue, purple, or "rotten cat urine green" tint anywhere in it.
When compared with my Q3, the Q3 has a slightly bluer beam.

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
TYOH in a modded Longbow.
I think my friend Robocop has a TXOHorJ in a Firefly that looks very similar though we haven't had the chance to compare them.
The one thing I've noticed different about this one is that every other time I compare two LEDs on a wall, both will show color variations.
My TYOH looks WHITE. All the time. It shows a little shift side by side very close up, but usually the color variations of the other LED will stand out much more.
That may be due to the difference in brightness, since it is my brightest LED light, but I've never seen an increase in brightness make this much difference. The biggest test is on a map with multicolored divisions, but standard markings. With this TYOH, all colors are rendered equally, with none being emphasized or washed out (for instance, my TYOK in another light washes out blue and to a lesser extent green, while emphasizing red and yellow).
I can't think of anything being demonstrably whiter than that.
I'm hoping my other two YO bin emitters are this good whenever I get around to putting them in something.

taiji

Enlightened
my newly aquired LedXtreme Predator is super cool white, really bright too. My Xo3 seems dull next to it.

asdalton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have four lights in my collection that are basically tied for being whitest: Arc LSH-P, Surefire L4, UK 4AA eLED, and Streamlight 4AA Propolymer Luxeon. These lights don't have exactly the same tint, but none appears greenish or bluish in any context.