Star Wars III

evanlocc

Enlightened
....may be guys around would be more interest to know what flashlight use in starwar or would them still need any flashlight? :p

jaids

Enlightened
May 19 is my birthday. Many Sci-fi movies come out on that date. I get my license that day and will be driving to the theatre and back. What a good day that will be.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
CromagNet said:
Hey Jonathan! I just got 4 tickets for the 7pm show opening night! Let me know if you and Katie wanna go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

www.fandango.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I am one of the millions that boycott fandango due to possibly the worst advertising campaign in the history of adds in theaters. Until they replace that stupid lunch bag puppet spot I wont use their site.

Hear that fandango? Your add is NOT CUTE!!!! Get a real add agency!!!

UncleFester

Flashaholic*,
For the first time in (I don't know how)many years, I'm actually pumped after seeing the trailer. It seems Lucas finally figured out what the winning fomula WAS. I hope it's at least some as good as the trailer shows it to be.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
James S said:
[ QUOTE ]
CromagNet said:
Hey Jonathan! I just got 4 tickets for the 7pm show opening night! Let me know if you and Katie wanna go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

www.fandango.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I am one of the millions that boycott fandango due to possibly the worst advertising campaign in the history of adds in theaters. Until they replace that stupid lunch bag puppet spot I wont use their site.

Hear that fandango? Your add is NOT CUTE!!!! Get a real add agency!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I like the Fandango ad. Actually it's funny because the puppet cab driver talks in Croatian, my 2nd language as he responds to english questions. Also funny because I have never seen or heard of a 'stereo-typical Croatian cabbie. tradesmen, contractors, develpoers and restauranteurs, but nawt cabbies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3rd_shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump.
Saw it, Loved it.
I got off work at 11:15 and made it in before the last showing theater was sold out.
Even /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif 'ed a little too.

Who else saw it right after midnight last night? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

bindibadgi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey I stayed in line for 7 hours and got the second best seats in the house for the midnight screening yeserday. I think I even got to see it before some of you guys (Australia did get it at the same time didn't we? We're several hours ahead) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Loved it. It leads into ep IV very well I thought.

Penguin

Enlightened
Watched it last night/this morning at 12:01 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif worth the loss of sleep? you bet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

modamag

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow, you guys beat me to the show /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowdown.gif

Me, CroMagnet and our wives went to watch it. It was a blast. Much much better than EP1 or EP2. Now, I back at home watching EP4-6 to refresh my memories /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh CroMagnet also got a chance to test out his RAW. That thing even out-throw my modded JIL DD + IMS 17mm and TY0H.

CroMAGnet

Flashlight Enthusiast
1600 LUX at 1-meter!! yeowza!

I liked this Star Wars best and it really cleared up a lot for me. actually the others didn't make much sense to me as far as the depth but now it all came together /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What is EP4-6?

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi All,

I saw a 12:01 am showing on Opening Night, and I have to say the movie was tremendous. However, without giving away any spoilers, the movie is very dark. I give it my highest rating.

Thanks,
John