Peak AAA Question

Nell

Enlightened
Has anyone tried using 3.7V AAA cells in a Peak AAA-3 LED light? I am sure it would be bright, but for minutes or is it safe for normal usage.

Thanks.

fleshlite

Banned
I did try these cells in my Peak AAA. The cells are a little short and did not make contact. I used some Ha foil in a small ball. The light was brighter and had greater throw but not more than 2X. The foils was not working right, it would flicker on and off, I think that a small flat magnet would be better.
I did not try it too long but the head did not get too hot. I finally put the Nimh AAA back in as the output was not enough for me to continue to use the HC cell for it.

voodoogreg

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
Nell said:
Has anyone tried using 3.7V AAA cells in a Peak AAA-3 LED light? I am sure it would be bright, but for minutes or is it safe for normal usage.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where do you get this cell? how much, and is there a battery number? thank you. VDG

rscanady

Enlightened
I think it is the 10440 cell, a rechargable lithium of the same dimensions as an AAA cell, i have 4 that i use in Luxeon Solitaire mod that I got from AW, he sells them along with a nano charger for them. YOu could PM him, these work great for DD luxeons in AAA applications.

Ryan

Latest posts