• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired A few AAA Luxeon mods available

d'mo

Enlightened
I've got a few more AAA Luxeon mods for sale. These will be $55, shipped anywhere, discounts available if you buy more than one. PM me if you're interested. Non-Credit Card Paypal and Money orders only, please.

Oops, I forgot, I also have one special light - It was custom made for a fellow CPFer who didn't respond after it was completed. It's the same style housing, but in bare aluminum with a 3 watt red/orange LED. The beam pattern is about the same as shown in the pictures, but it's one of the brightest AAA lights I've ever made. This one-of-a-kind light will be $80.00. Price drop to $60!

I'm also interested in trading one of these as partial trade towards a Jil 1.3Up
flashlights5rf.jpg

Left- Arc AAA, right - AAA luxeon

vsarcaaa4tm.jpg

d'mo

Enlightened
Sorry, the brass mods are sold out. Black HA lights are still available /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Hay Dave,

On your beamshot caption, what means, "Left, Arc AAA, left, AAA luxeon"? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Sorry man, couldn't resist! Folks, I bought one a these in the last offering from d'mo and it has amazing output for such a small light. Kinda like a "square laser" beamshape and just punches it right out there.

Dave, I'm running my black-bezel'd one on CNCDan's skeeny "AAAA" body tube and it still makes the same output power, just not for as long.

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey dave
got my light and since i've had an older gen of this light (glow tape model), i'm really impressed with the newest generation. The beam pattern with the larger acrylic ball is really nice. At medium distance it almost seems it has some side spill. Really nice. In fact I bought this for my Chef at work but I'm going to have to keep it for myself. Could you please put me aside another black one and i'll paypal either tonight or over the week end.
thanks
jimmy

d'mo

Enlightened
Charlie, What can I say, I'm a brick. Not only do I have two left feet, I've got two left hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif Error corrected.

Thanks for the kind words. I consider them VERY significant, coming from "the custom light king" himself! I's great to hear your light is still being used! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jimmy,

No problem - I'll set another one aside for you!

d'mo

Enlightened
The red will give about an hour of light at full brightness, then diminish as the battery voltage drops. Any AAA battery will work, including NiMh, NiCd and Lithium.