• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Inova XO3 to T3 tailswitch

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
I have an XO3 and I am tired of the twistie tail switch and would like to somehow get my hands on a T3 clickie tailswitch. Anybody wanna trade tailswitches? It's black!

DanK

HaulinLow

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I remember reading about someone trying to call Inova to order a clicky switch and customer service told him that they don't sell individual parts, but if the tailcap was defective they would happily replace it. I never tried.

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
Haha, well I tried that sort of. Mine wasn't exactly defective, but they wanted the whole unit back for a replacement, so I gave up on it. that T1 idea is a good one. Do you prefer the clicky switch? I just like to have my light 100% sealed and I feel as though when it's off there is more of a chance for the elements to find their way into the battery tubing. Plus it acts funny sometimes and I hate keeping it lubed up. All in all it is one killer light but i'm all about the clickie!

HaulinLow

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Ilikeshinythings said:
Do you prefer the clicky switch?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it takes less finger pressure to acivate the momentary feature and I really got tired of trying to twist the cap with one hand while working.

Latest posts