• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tie

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lightmeup_QFF

Newly Enlightened
You've got to check this out: http://www.streichers.com/gladius
I've been reading posts @ CPF on and off for several years, but never had anything worth posting to run with. But that has now changed. Today, while looking for the latest and greatest, I came across, what is in my un-educated opinion, the best demonstration of a complex light, or any complex product I've looked at, that I have ever seen. I got to try the light in its different modes, play with it in 3D, and even watch a killer movie! There's probably more that I missed, but I'll be back there again soon to find out! If you've found a site as good or better, post it here so the rest of us can check it out! <font color="red"> </font>

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
VERY NICE production!! Thanks for posting that link!

Note to dialup users, it's about 24MB - a little over 2 minutes to watch, GREAT video & music! Makes me want one!

jayflash

Flashlight Enthusiast
That was a blast L_QFF. Great first post. You will fit right in here at the CPF. Welcome, new Dewd! Can't wait for your next installment, though your first one will be very hard to top. Thanks for sharing. You're a pretty savvy Newbie.

Lightmeup_QFF

Newly Enlightened
UPDATE:
I purchased from the guys at Streicher's yesterday. AWESOME customer service. They were able to walk me through the demo online and point out some of the features I had missed, like being able to navigate with a dim light in the constant on mode while changing the selector to strobe at the same time so that I could disorient potential attackers. Very cool. Sounds like they're taking the Gladius pretty seriously, too. They had every color in stock. The guy on the phone said they had another 900 coming! Hopefully I'll get mine today or tomorrow. If so, expect pictures and a short review. BTW, ask for Dave H if you call them, he really knew his stuff.