70cent Color LED keychains from Emilion

UnknownVT

Flashlight Enthusiast
About a couple of weeks ago I wrote about - the 70cent white LED keychains from Emilion saying I thought these were bargains.

I also got one of each of the Colored LED keychains @ 70cents as well - which he has for sale here - FS: ClearanceSALE!! **Color** LED KeyChains @$0.7~

EmilionColor.jpg
EmilionColor2U.jpg

I know it seems stupid to have to label the colors in these beamshots - which should be self-evident - but they have slight problems.

If the exposure is set for "average" for the lights the Blue shows almost as white (albeit with a blue ring/halo).

If the exposure is lowered (-2 Stops underexposed) to help emphasise the colors - the Orange shows more red, the purple now shows as Blue......

EmilionColorLED.jpg

These lights come in corresponding colored translucent bodies. The plastic material seems more flexible/softer than those found on Photons.

They seem pretty bright - remember the white seemed almost (but not quite) as bright as the 26Kmcd LED I put in the body of a 20 for $20 light.

There is something very interesting about the Blue - I found that it would fluoresce the postage machined stamping - even those that look dark grey/blue under white light - like the one shown in the post - Interesting Purple LED keychain

Hunters Blaze (fluorescent) orange seems to jump with the Blue light.

BUT it does not fluoresce the UV strip on US bank notes, nor the UV strip on UK postage stamps - neither does it show as dramatically on white cotton laundry - which the purple LED does.

I think I may know why the Purple LED does not show quite as purple/violet in my beamshots - this could be due to some UV filtering by the camera - either the lens or at the sensor - and could explain why the shot with more exposure (letting in more light) shows a bit of purple verses the lower exposure which normally helps saturate colors show the light more as blue.....

I like these keychain LED lights from Emilion -
they do seem really good value for money -
Emilion also is very good to deal with -
being very prompt with responses and shipping.

All in all - real BARGAINS!