• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LionHeart/LionCub 168A Body 3rd Run Interest?

Otokoyama

Enlightened
If demand supports it, I'll do a 3rd run of LionHeart 168A bodies. It is my unconfirmed understanding that these also fit the LionCub.

The 168A body is used with a Pila 168A Li-ion rechargeable battery for an extension in run time commensurate with its additional length. In my opinion, it is also more comfortable in hand.

Finishes offered will be bare aluminum, HA black, and HA natural. All internal surfaces will be coated with Allodyne. This time I'll skip the logo as the body may be used for either LionHeart or LionCub.

I am estimating that the price will be $43 dollars for any finish. The actual price will be determined after interest is assessed.

I'll need at least 50 orders to do the run. I'll include an end cap and spring at no additional charge if the quantity is sufficient.

If you are interested, please reply with the color selection(s) from above plus the number of 168A bodies of each color that you will purchase, and for which light (LH or LC) that these are intended.

Thank you.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'd like one in Bare Al for myself. please

Oto, Please add one (1) BA for BC0311 he is away and requested one.

thank you
doug

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm definite for 4:

1 Brass for the LionCub
1 HAIII Natural for the LionCub
1 HAIII Black for the LionCub
1 HAIII Black for the LionHeart
1 or 2 Bare Aluminum

Thanks for considering a 3rd run, Otokoyama! It's very much appreciated.

Haesslich

Flashlight Enthusiast
Heh. I think you'll get that Third Run, if only because so many people missed on the 2nd and also are getting LionCubs. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif