• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired I want a lionheart!

Ilikeshinythings

Enlightened
I really want a lionheart. I dunno how much anybody is willing to sell/trade for one but I have a recently modded 3 "D" TWOK bin mag, and a black Inova XO3 with two extra sets of batteries. The Inova has a small nick in the tailcap from an unfortunate fall, but other than that it has been kept lubed and is in beautiful condition. What are my chances of some sort of light+money trade off? I really don't know how much lionhearts go for.

Dan K

rscanady

Enlightened
The ones that are $225 are usually snatched up within hours of posting too, man you gotta be quick around here. I missed the Fivemega Alum reflectors too and that was just cuz I didnt log on for 1 day. Crazy CPF'ers!

Ryan

rscanady

Enlightened
The ones that are $225 are usually snatched up within hours of posting too, man you gotta be quick around here. I missed the Fivemega Alum reflectors too and that was just cuz I didnt log on for 1 day. Crazy CPF'ers!

Ryan

bajaiman

Enlightened
You'd have to hit refresh button every 5-10 minutes I reckon to snatch up a bargain /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Luck, lots of it..... and different time zones occasionally confer an advantage. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
and at times a big disadvantage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

doug

taro68

Newly Enlightened
Hello, i buyed one LH with 150A battery (no charger) from H22A (Thailand) spending $220 + shipping. I think the price is good.
taro68

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just be patient. With 500 lh's, 200 lc's and 200 st's (did you see the photo of the brass lioncubs? Things that make ya go hmmmmm) out there it won't take too long before they are more and more common on the market.

Or after the lioncubs ship you can get a lionheart driver from georges80 for a good price then just add lithium ion battery (r123's and charger are inexpensive at batterystation and others), an emitter/heatsink , mod host and so27 reflector and you've got a generic flashlight that performs like a lionheart. Just a thought.